Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Alleged Family Law Attorney tries to get fifteen minutes of fame « How Child Protection Services Buys and Sells Our Children

Alleged Family Law Attorney tries to get fifteen minutes of fame « How Child Protection Services Buys and Sells Our Children

I received this comment(located at the end of this post) on my blog today it was posted under my page titled “About this site.” When I read it I had to read it three times just to see if what I read was really what I read. Sadly it was. To add insult to injury is that person who wrote this insane – and uneducated statement signed it “Family Law Attorney” – If indeed this person is a family law attorney he/she should have taken the time to read the entire site. This site is full of case law, manuals, judgements, rules and regs made by judges for attorneys to use as they work cases within the system. Apparently this person is either clueless, not really an attorney or just making statements of which they know nothing about.
They need to go back and look at all the cases where children were taken and should have never been and then murdered in foster care. They need to go back and look at all the false documentation which was written by caseworkers. They need to go back and look at all the lies which have been told against parents to keep them away from their children.
This alleged “Family Attorney” blames poor parenting for the reason that children are stolen. This person also blames low moral virture for children being stolen by CPS. Again they need to do their homework. I have. I have seen children stolen from parents because they are poor and that does no equate low moral virtures. I have seen children stolen because the parent was uneducated that does not equate low moral virtures or bad parenting.
This person’s comment sounds very much like the comments I have heard before from those who know they are in the wrong and become defensive and have nothing to back up the statement that spews from their mouth before their brain kicks into gear.
If this person is really a attorney for family law, then he/she needs to go back and do their homework- why in the world would they try to argue a case without facts. That is what gets cases lost in court. I have my facts, I have done my research. The States are broke in order to maintain money for operation they have to steal children – that is the only way they get Federal Funding under Title IV Funding. The amount of money they receive is based on the number of children they steal. The more they steal the more money they receive.

“This website is ridiculous. I suppose if the author had her way, no one would ever be reimbursed and there would be no dcfs at all. Child protective services doesn’t steal children. People make stupid mistakes and place their parenthood into jeopardy. MOST foster parents strive to do well. MOST child protective services employees strive to do well. The system has a hard time keeping up with an epidemic of poor parenting and a society lacking moral virtue while being chronically underfunded and ill-equipped for battle.
-Family Law Atty.”

No comments:

Post a Comment