Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Luke's Army Newsletter No 3 | lukesarmy.com

Luke's Army Newsletter No 3 | lukesarmy.com

Please say a prayer for Luke Borusiewicz on the second anniversary of his death at two years old in foster care.

Unfortunately there is still no word from the coroner regarding the circumstances surrounding the death of Luke Borusiewicz.

3 Angels. Welcome to the Luke's Army newsletter no. 3. It accompanies the 3 angels as they travel across the world to the people they are meant for.

3 angels, this means a lot to me. It is the most art pieces I have ever had at once, I think. I am hopeless with my art. I love the fact that people genuinely love what I have created. I can't wait to give it away. Sometimes giving the ones I have already promised to others, away. Out of the many I have done, never have I taken money in exchange for a drawing. I am thankful that I have survived while keeping this part of my life sacred, and not influenced by financial gain. Finally, I feel a bit proud, this is admittedly a commendable attribute of anyone's persona.

No comments:

Post a Comment