Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Monday, January 31, 2011

Auto Insurance-Urgent Off topic but extremely Important

I know this post is extremely off topic as to my every day post's, but I think it is extremely important that I warn everyone who purchases Automobile insurance before you get sucked in and purchase Liability along with "Uninsured Motorist" Insurance, thinking that your car is covered if an uninsured motorist damages your car. I found out the hard way. "Uninsured Motorist" only cover's bodily injury, NOT your car.Make sure you read your policy thoroughly. In one paragraph it say's your car is covered. Further in, it states exclusion's. Your car is one of the exclusion's.
I've spoken to many people who believe their car is covered. Surprise! It's NOT. The only way your car is covered in New Hampshire is if you purchase collision and comprehensive. Please beware! In NH car insurance is NOT mandatory, which I used to believe should be a car owner's choice. I NO longer believe that way. Every driver should be insured. Don't get sucked in by these Insurance companies who just want to sell a policy and don't bother to tell you your car isn't covered with "Uninsured Motorist." You WILL be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment