Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Stolen by Bethany Christian Services - Michigan for Parental Rights

Stolen by Bethany Christian Services - Michigan for Parental Rights: "
girls

Dennis | MySpace Video
"


girls

Dennis | MySpace Video

1 comment:

  1. Why were these kids taken from grand parents whom were in the process of a legal adoption???
    You know the case workers will make up lies and fabricate justifications for their reasons. My heart aches for you and the kids. What has happened since this recording??
    I am a grand mother whose grand children are in foster care with bethany Christian Services near Lansing MI. reunification is in progress, but until then, they are ignoring me the right to "foster" them. because of allegations against the foster parents and Bethanys lack of true concern...MY concerns have been deemed that I am "menatlly Unstable" by Bethany C.S. A FALSE and SLANDERED comment made to the childrens mother...this will turn into a nightmare if adoption becomes a necessity.
    What a nightmare! Michigans CPS/DHS foster system is nothing but liars and child stealers. Makes me sick.
    My heart goes out to ALL families suffering at the hands of Michigans warped sense of "best for the children" mentality.

    ReplyDelete