Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Message to Families of Children Victimized While in New Hampshire DHHS Custody

I am looking for families of children victimized and killed while in New Hampshire DHHS custody. Also, children who died while under the states watch. The statistic's in New Hampshire are kept hidden. Probably to make people think that harm doesn't come to children while in the care of NH DHHS. It happen's all over our Nation and NH is no better.
New Hampshire MUST have Transparency. Our Government and the people of this Nation have a right to know NH DHHS's hidden secret's. I am aware of a few children who were victimized and died in state care, as well as children who died in their homes under the states watch, but the hidden stories need to be told.
Former foster children are welcome to reply with horror stories also.
Please contact me with any information you can provide or contact:
http://dmvc-results.blogspot.com/p/state-your-mojo-claim-for-printing.html
Thank you, unhappygrammy

No comments:

Post a Comment