Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, December 31, 2010

Adoption: 'The day my baby was taken away, part of me closed down'

I would just love to see CPS/DCYF worker's children stolen from them. They need to see what it feel's like. I bet they would never survive, that is if any of them even have kid's.

Adoption: 'The day my baby was taken away, part of me closed down' | Mail Online: "During the 1950s and 60s having a child out of wedlock was a huge scandal, and many unmarried girls were forced to give up their babies for adoption. In today's issue of YOU three women talk about their experiences of adoption and the impact it has had on their lives ever since.

We want to hear from you if you were ever forced into giving up your child, or were even adopted yourself. Tell us your story below..."

No comments:

Post a Comment