Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Reform Effort's in Nebraska

In Nebraska the goal of foster care reform is to keep children in their homes, PRESERVING families!!!! I commend Nebraska for doing the right thing by families. By doing the job their paid to do. Will the rest of the states join in? How about New Hampshire? Or is the blood money just too much to give up?

http://journalstar.com/article_1973ee7a-de36-11df-b7f2-001cc4c002e0.html

No comments:

Post a Comment