Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another Dead Foster Child-Margate police investigate death of foster baby

Margate police investigate death of foster baby


By Sofia Santana, Sun Sentinel
8:10 p.m. EDT, October 5, 2010

Margate police are investigating the death of a 3-month-old girl who was in foster care.

Gloryanna LeFrancois was placed in the care of a Margate couple Monday morning while her assigned foster mother went out of town, officials said.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/margate/fl-margate-baby-death-20101005,0,3341264.story

2 comments:

  1. I have helth problems which pervented me from helping in her care . I hate myself for being sick , my GOD what has this world come to , can someone please tell me ? JOY HELEN DAHLBECK OF HOLLYWOOD FLORIDA RIP MY ANGEL AUTIE JOY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU !!!! I WILL MISS YOU DEARLY MY LOVE GOD BLESS YOU SWEETHEART ......... THE DAHLBECK FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you and your family. Don't blame yourself because I doubt CPS would have even let you take her. They seem to have a problem with relative placement. Their more interested in money than the best interest's of a child.
    I'm sure she know's how much you love her and I pray the foster stranger's get what they deserve!

    ReplyDelete