Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

NH Gov. Corruption-NH Insider

NH Gov. Corruption

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2010 AT 03:23PM

My case is going to prove how deep the rot goes in the NH Government. I must continue to speak to publicize what these people really care about: Political Influence. We have an Ex-Chief of Police, Pickering, who would force two attorneys, Jennifer Haskell and Stanley Hawthorne to feign a breakdown in communication to abandon me days before important hearings and offer no referals. We have Pickering forcing Haskel to sign a bogus affidavit, which is now deleted/destroyed feigning I knew of no continuance so that Pickering, for the second time, could falsely arrest me before a custody hearing. We have GAL Mullen filling in for another GAL who withdrew because she was most likely approached to abandon me. We have me being accosted before the second custody hearing by two men with a bearknife as a silent threat as I waited for a taxi in Conway. We have a report by DCYF that didn't speak to a parents many neglect inquiries or past drug use but instead spoke to accusing me of having an issue with Pickering, an effort to gangup on me. We have a Washington state CPS worker who's every report said I was uncooperative in every coorespondence. They are investigating her office currently as well. We have Judge albee stating during court, to no one in particular "Don't go to the media"! We have my son in a coma and the mother found guilty of Physical Neglect. We have Brodeur penning a letter early on saying "you had better worry about the charges (bogus) against you as opposed to charges against Pickering". We have Colantuono supposedly watching to make sure court was as it should have been and his letter says "everything is legal". Law Enforcement can look to NH Goverment to look the other way and allow malfeasance of the sickest kind. I WILL LIVE FREE OR DIE and if your name appears in this piee and you want to meet me in a court OUTSIDE of your snakepit, BRING IT! If I seem bitter it is because I am, nobody is going to treat me and my children like this. Ayotte, you were contacted from day one, 2006 and you did nothing to stop this Fraud and Conspiracy, was it for the Law Enforcement vote? The words I have for you when I see you across a courtroom will be very ghetto......

Michael Holman | 3 Comments | Share Article
Email Article to Friend

Reader Comments (3)
I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.


superstatetv
September 4, 2010 | Susanna
The pain is truly unbearable as Ann Rice/AG Delaney refuse to uphold the laws of this nation, instead protecting a rogue officer and judge. When you are hurt like this you want the criminal to apologize, NH will not acknowledge or apologize when everyone outside of NH sees the crime as an egregious attack up on rights.
September 4, 2010 | Michael Holman

I commend you on your letter. There are too many of us in NH also dealing with the corruption in NH. I also notified Kelly Ayotte from the very beginning of my grandchildren's cases. They were stolen by the state five year's ago. Kelly Ayottes office told me she does not take complaint's against DCYF. That they work for her. My daughter filed complaint's with her office against DCYF, DCYF's cohort Nashua Hospital and the Health center. Kelly Ayotte wrote back stating she has no jurisdiction over any of them. Ann Rice was notified and made aware of the perjury and other deceitful practices of Nashua DCYF. She stated the deceitful practices used against my family were NOT illegal. She stated DCYF does NOT have to follow their administrative rules, because they are only rules. They are NOT LAWS! She also stated they do NOT have to follow govt. mandates. Why are these rules and mandates in place if DCYF doesn't have to follow them? Why is our federal govt. still giving DCYF money when they don't follow the mandates our govt. has given them to follow? Why are Probate Judges allowed to lie in their decision's terminating parent's rights? Why are Probate Judges allowed to terminate fictitious father's right's in NH, knowing full well that they have the wrong man and deny the real father's paternity test's and custody of their children? Why have the children been allowed to be stolen without proof of guilt? Why are relative's being slandered who plead for the stolen children? It's all about the MONEY!

http://www.nhinsider.com/nhigb/2010/9/3/nh-gov-corruption.html?lastPage=true#comment9637902

No comments:

Post a Comment