Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Alex Jones Tv HD 45 CPS Try to Kidnap an 8 Year Old Girl (Mirror)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKPNCjEmB7c&feature=related

1 comment:

  1. The CPS really is a Mafia style run agency. Is there any safe place in the USA for children to be with their parents? DCYF had my children and I on their Hit List also. Now I have not been able to see my children for almost 9 months. They let their foster people abuse children and the "judge" even let it all slide. The Country really is in need of help from someone. Police are just stupid when it comes to DCYF Court. Seems the police have found their hands are tied when it comes to taking orders from terrorist they are your people.

    ReplyDelete