Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Open Message to Nashua DCYF

Just a message to Nashua DCYF. I know your moles are on here watching everything I write and you have yourselves to thank. I hope you like my blog, as I speak the truth and you are the people, (I use that term loosely) that have inspired me to fight the corruption and the abuses of a government system gone astray. A government agency accountable to no-one. An agency that cares nothing about children or families.
You call yourselves "Child Protector's?" Do you even know what it mean's to protect a child? Do you have any idea what it's like to lose a child, taken illegally, through lies? Do you know what its like to follow the rules and live by the laws of the land and to really help people, only to be lied about in order to steal a child? A child that would never have been born without the love and caring of a real family? A child that you wouldn't have made big money off of and still are, if she had died? I hope some day you'll look back and realize how you've hurt so many children and innocent families. Hopefully, some day you'll realize money means nothing compared to the life of a child.
So thank you for giving me a mission in life. To fight for the wrongfully accused. Just think, I used to spend my time with my grandchildren, alway's happy and looking out for my family. Now I spend my time fighting the fraud and corruption of DCYF. A fight for all children taken illegally, all for the almighty dollar!

6 comments:

  1. I'd be interested in talking to you.

    I've posted a link to this blog on thesrv.blogspot.com

    I'd like to talk to you.
    stevengerickson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the tip of the iceburg, showing how Grand Parents are not considered par of the Family??? For the laws of TPR are greater that the Traditional Rights of Families. Visit http://nfpcar.org/Grand/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to talk to you and anyone else whom has gone through what D.C.Y.F. has wrongfully put other people through, children are our future, if we don't fight for them, noone will. You can write to me if u'd like to talk about this more. My situation with d.c.y.f. is and was not good at all.I will not stop untill my kid's come back home and they will..... You can reach me at (angelalane33@comcast.net)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dcyf needs to close there doors! they have sold enough children.They should start worrying about there own kids and stop abusing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Half of them don't even have kids. Pretty good, they don't have kids and they think they have the brains to tell a parent how to raise their's. Pure IGNORANCE!

    ReplyDelete