Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Parental Rights too Easily Revoked

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 Parental rights too easily revoked

I am writing in response to David Johnson’s letter to the editor as to bills filed to remove a judge and a marital master.

Johnson was quite correct in his letter and many of the citizens of New Hampshire, as well as people from other states, are quite happy to see our Legislature is working toward helping families torn apart by the corruption of DCYF and our judicial system.

Neither Republicans nor Democrats are safe from this corruption. Our children and families lives are at stake. It’s about time someone within our government held DCYF and judges accountable for the illegal practices used against families in the taking of their children.

There is no judicial accountability or lawyer accountability in this state. Judges and lawyers side with their own, as well as DCYF.

My grandson has been placed in a pre-adoptive home, scheduled to be adopted in December. From what I’ve been told, he’s in the same foster home where he was first placed. He’s been put on Adderall since then to calm down his newly found violent behavior.

The administrator in Concord stated in an e-mail to the Administrative Appeals unit that my grandson’s name has been changed. To change a child’s name before he’s adopted is illegal, yet when does DCYF follow the law? They don’t and neither do the probate court judges.

The judges write the opposite of testimony heard in court in their decisions and the Supreme Court goes right along with them, separating children from their families forever. I know this for a fact.

A DCYF worker told my husband and I that parental rights terminations in New Hampshire are never reversed. I myself haven’t seen this happen. She also told us our government gave them the power to do whatever they want to do, no matter how many children they traumatize and families they tear apart.

Do the Supreme Court judges really believe that these probate judges or even District Court judges are perfect? That they are always right? Or is it just a matter of siding with their own?

Something is definitely wrong with the judicial system. I don’t understand how our government can stand by and let this happen to its own people – the people who voted them into office.

I pray the petitions filed can straighten out this mess.

Dorothy Knightly
Nashua
http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/opinion/letters/496741-263/parental-rightstoo-easily-revoked.html

No comments:

Post a Comment