Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Sunday, December 27, 2009

NH Supreme Court Appeal to Return Austin Knightly to His Grandparents


Another Christmas has passed and still no Austin. We have a Supreme Court appeal pending for Austin's return. Will the NH Supreme Court do right by Austin and return him to us, the grandparents he long's for? Will they do the right thing and hold Nashua DCYF accountable for all the illegal practices they've used on Austin and his family? If there is any Justice in the State of NH, they will. Otherwise the corruption within DCYF will still go on until someone finally steps up and put's a stop to it.
I thought we were all set. The Attorney General's Office had ten days to file an objection. It never came, that is until yesterday. Ten days later than the time allotted by the Supreme Court. Will the Supreme Court deny the objection, like they do with the citizens of NH? Or will the AG's office get away with their untimely filing? Like I said before, if there is any Justice, the AG's objection will be denied.
The AG's office claim I have NO Standing. They state the issue of Austin's illegal removal from my home was never brought up in Court and that I never filed anything to fight the removal. It was brought up in District Court and Probate Court. I am just a grandmother. A grandmother who knew nothing about the corruption within DCYF and knew nothing about the law. A grandmother who trusted her Government and it's State agencies. I alway's believed our Government was working for "We the People." Never in my wildest dreams would I ever have thought our own Government would treat it's own citizens in such an ungodly manner. The people we trusted. The people we voted into office, to work for us, not against us.
We were finally afforded a Home study in June of 2008, after the orphanage found a pre-adoptive home for Austin, but the people backed out. Austin know's what he want's and will never be a normal child as long as he is not with us. The people he cares about most in this world.He is now in a pre-adoptive home. The home of the first foster strangers where he tried to hang himself. The home where he was fed pretzels and water and lost three clothes sizes. The home where Anna the homewrecker told Austin not to tell his mother, but he did anyway and then Anna confirmed it.
Austin was scheduled to be adopted this month. He may already have been, since I filed a Stay to stop the adoption and was denied. No surprise. Every motion, petition and appeal I've filed has been denied. The State of NH doesn't treat Pro-Se litigants fairly. If you don't have a bundle of money to pay a Lawyer, your screwed every time.
At the time of the Home Study we were told by three caseworker's not to worry. That they were advocating for placement of Austin with us. We trusted them. Little did we know that their Supervisor and the Director had already set us up from the start, with no inclination to place Austin in our home. We bought him a bed and set up his bedroom with all his favorite toys and pictures. We even set up a Christmas tree, which we haven't done since he was taken. We no longer celebrate holidays. What's a holiday without a child? Losing children is worse than death.
We waited to hear something, constantly calling DCYF. We even asked if we could take Austin for Christmas. It never happened.
One of the Directors claimed the Home Study was done to show us why we couldn't have Austin. If we knew their deceitful plan, we never would have set up a bedroom for him. We were told Austin would be placed with us, so what were we supposed to think?
Were we denied because they had the first foster strangers to fall back on? The foster strangers who told his mother they wanted to adopt him way back when he was first placed?
Is there any justice in this God Forsaken state? Will the Supreme Court rule with fairness this once? Will this corruption end and DCYF be held accountable for their illegal practices? Will our Government bring back our trust? Isn't this America?

3 comments:

  1. More lessons of who not to trust... :(

    My heart is with you, and with Austin. The foster care system is a wretched. I hope he comes home to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your compassion. I hope Austin comes home soon too. If there is any justice, he will come home where he belongs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie, you don't have to publish this comment unless you want to. I'm just sounding off here. I am so pissed I could scream. Every other time I have posted a comment on your blog, it was automatically published. Now you have changed it to approve only after you've read it. I am so mad that you had no choice but to do it this way because of hate, evil, ignorance and stalking, for lack of a better word. That person who did that to you is lower than a snake's belly. You are so kind, loving and decent and this is YOUR fucking blog (excuse my language) and you should have the absolute right to post anything and everything relevant to CPS corruption without fear of being harassed and/or hunted down. I still strongly believe it was a social worker who did it. It infuriates me!!! Please know that I am NOT in the least upset with you. I am upset with the system. That's an understatement. Please call me so that we can get that tracker loaded on to your blog!!!! Love, Brenda

    bwalexander3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete