Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Daddy, why did you go?

Daddy, why did you go?
by Glen C Schulz


Dad, we saw you drive by the house today, Mom had made us go out and play.She's been mad at us lately but why I can't say. Daddy, why did you go away?

My son, I love you with all of my heart and being away just tears me apart. Waving was all I could do as I drove by, I was trying so hard not to cry.

But Dad, I heard Mom tell someone that we're in her way; could you please come home and stay? I promise that we won't be mad, if you will just come back to us Dad.

My dearest child, it was your Mother that sent me away; Oh Jesus Christ, just what should I say? Your Mother loves you and it will all be okay, she's just confused and won't let me come home to stay.

But Dad, each night you read us a story and tucked us in; last night we watched Mom drink from a bottle of gin. Dad please come home, we promise that we'll be good. We are both so very sad, Mom told us you left 'cause we were bad. We're sorry Dad.

Son, you're not the reason that I went away and if I was allowed, I'd come home today. You've done nothing wrong and I'm so sorry to see, the hurt in your eyes because you miss me.

Honey, my child, my reason to be, Your Mother loves you, can't you see? Of that you can be sure, you don't need to worry. And if she would let me I'd be home in a hurry. Please give Mommy some time and give her some space, and please take care of your sister. I miss you all so very much, but please... don't tell Mommy I miss her.

She will say I'm using you to cause and stir up trouble, and she'll go file another false charge; she'll do it on the double. My son, let things calm down and you both be good, right now things are in tatters. If we give Mommy time and give her some space, she may realize what matters.

I love you both more than life itself. Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment