Unbiased Reporting

What I post on this Blog does not mean I agree with the articles or disagree. I call it Unbiased Reporting!

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly

Isabella Brooke Knightly and Austin Gamez-Knightly
In Memory of my Loving Husband, William F. Knightly Jr. Murdered by ILLEGAL Palliative Care at a Nashua, NH Hospital

Friday, November 20, 2009

Former DCYF/CPS Worker Speaks Out Against DCYF

A former DCYF/CPS worker speaks out against DCYF on a Radio interview. He states he was ordered to remove children by his Supervisor's, who shouldn't have been removed.
He states its all beaureaucratic.
Please listen to this extremely important interview. This happens all over the country.
http://www.imeem.com/people/FcU9_JX/music/MoDDKI4i/mike-gibson-fl-dcf-employee/

3 comments:

  1. Dot, I hope you don't mind but I'm putting this blog post on mine. You told me before I can use anything so I'm taking you at your word. CPS is heating up for the holidays. Let's see how many kiddies we can steal cos then they will get extra bonus money for Christmas gifts! This is their favorite time of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also embedded the player on my blog so your readers can also access this program on my blog. Yes, this is nothing more than free advertising for my blog but I want to reach as many people as I can. My blog is cpsasystemoutofcontrol.blogspot.com. Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divotdawg, We're a team. We're all in this for the same reason. Your welcome to use whatever you want. Dot

    ReplyDelete